The 2023 Job Seeker Survey Report presents an evaluation of the perceptions and preferences of energetic and passive candidates throughout all main industries within the U.S. produced by Trendicators™, the analysis division of Engage2Excel Group. This report relies on survey responses from 1,500 job seekers in March 2023. The report reveals insights on key matters to boost your group’s expertise acquisition and retention methods and optimize success.
What’s modified? The pandemic brought on unprecedented disruption within the office. Because of this, one may anticipate that the attitudes and preferences of energetic and passive candidates have modified considerably as effectively. In truth, what candidates need most has remained comparatively fixed over the previous 4 years. Our report contains historic knowledge from 2019, 2021 and 2022 that underscores the excessive precedence candidates place on the demonstration of recognition, appreciation and respect in the course of the hiring course of and in deciding whether or not to hunt employment elsewhere.
Obtain this report back to be taught extra about:
- Why candidates settle for or reject job gives
- Why individuals search employment elsewhere
- How onboarding experiences have an effect on intent to remain
- The place distant work stands
- The prevalence of aspect gigs amongst full-time employees
- What candidates take into consideration the recruitment course of
- Key takeaways and proposals from our roundtable dialogue with members of the Trendicators advisory board.
Contributors: Particular due to the next members of the Trendicators Advisory Board who supplied editorial evaluate and steering to assist form the contents of this report.